Eye Medicine and Surgery
- Eye Medicine and Surgery
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Halt and Treatment of Child Eye Problems
- Strabismus Surgery in children and adults
- Pterygium and Chalazion Surgery
- Low Vision Aids
- Refractive Surgery: Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Treatment of Fractures and their complications
- Upper Limb Pathologies subsidiaries of rehabilitation treatment and those which need post-surgery recovery treatment.
- Spine Pathology in infants (especially scoliosis and thoracic chest deformity) and adults, operated and non-operated.
- Sportsperson rehabilitation. Design Exercise Programs in home and for sports in the case of osteoarticular injuries.
- Employment disability evaluation and Harm injuries. After-effect diagnosis.
- Deal with disabled elderly.
- Alzheimer and neurodegenerative diseases
- Seniors Diagnosis and Comprehensive Treatment
The Family Therapy is a discipline that allows the finding of new ways to face and solve the different difficulties that a person and families have to deal with as a result of changes and conflicts that arise in life and in personal and family relationships.
- Personal blockages facing several situations
- Couple Therapy
- Dealing with Health Conditions
- Children’s Issues/Intergneerational difficulties/conflicts
- Changes in the Work environment